Tuesday 28 June 2016

'Solid Stone'

When it comes to 'Solid Stone' by E.G. Patrick, my opinion is to go into it blind. I say that because the way this heartbreaking and beautifully erotic story unfolds is just to die for, at least for me it was! Violet knows the alluring Adam Stone is renowned in the high-powered corporate world. He consumes all of Violet's thoughts. A control freak, Adam is determined to possess all of her. They embark on a passionate odyssey. How far is Violet willing to go to keep their relationship alive? Secrets are exposed leading to an explosive climax. This is a very well written story and even though I have not read a lot of this type of genre, I enjoyed reading it. This author kept my interest from the first meeting between the two main characters.




No comments:

Post a Comment